- PRIVATE BEACH, DOCK, AND BUOYS: Our beach is private with swings, lounge chairs and picnic tables. Boats can be tied up to our 100’+ dock or buoys with your own ties and bumpers; you are responsible for your own watercraft. Dock and Buoys are available Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekend. Please note the water is shallow near and around the dock and buoys. Private beach area has a sea wall to protect our lake frontage. Access to water is via dock.
- FREE WIFI: We are located in a rural setting which means WIFI speeds are slower and more sporadic than you may be used to.
- POOL and HOT TUB: Large pool area with amazing views. 60' Indoor heated pool and large hot tub: pool depth is 2’ and gradually increases to 3'9". Perfect for young kids!
- SUNDECK: 4th Floor is where you will find our Sun deck with Table and Chairs. This is a great place to witness the West Michigan Skies and Sunsets.
- Arcade Game Room
- Community microwave
- 24-hour coffee and tea station
- 24-hour front desk assistance available
- Paid guest laundry
- Hotels amenities are here for registered guest only. Non-registered guest and outside visitors are not allowed to use hotel amenities including but not limited to Dunes Waterfront Resort dock and buoys, pool room, or beach area.
- Guest Rooms have a Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, Refrigerator, Iron with Ironing Board, 32" TV with Cable Television.
- Rooms do include Coffee, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, and Facial Soap.
- Rooms are 100% non-smoking; including patios and balconies.
- ADA approved rooms available
- All rooms with King Beds are on 2nd or 3rd floor. In addition, all rooms with king beds have a whirlpool spa in the main room.
- All Suite rooms are located on the non-lakeside.
- All Lakeside rooms have private balconies or walkouts overlooking Silver Lake and the Sand Dunes
- AGE REQUIREMENT: Minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- CREDIT CARD DEPOSITS: You will be required to show the credit you are making your deposit with and proper ID to match at time of check in. If credit card is not present or is no longer available, a new form of payment for deposit and balance will be required at time of check-in.
- THIRD PARTY RESERVATION NOTE (including Expedia and Booking.com partners): Reservations made via third parties do not qualify for the following deposits and cancellations. Guest with a third-party reservation will need to reference third party agreement for deposit and cancellation policies.
- DEPOSIT AND STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY (FOR PROPERTY DIRECT AND THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ONLY): Please note reservation made through third parties, such as Booking.com and Expedia, do not qualify for this cancellation; you will need to visit the site your reservation was made with to see the cancellation terms agreed upon. Prepay deposit of first night room and tax is non-refundable if cancelled less than 8 days before arrival. There is a $25 cancellation fee for all other cancellations made with 8 or more days advance notice.
- DATE CHANGES: Changing reservation arrival or departure date may affect your nightly rate.
- ADDITIONAL ROOMS: Please note rate may change based on inventory.
- EARLY DEPARTURES: We are sorry but we are unable to give a refund for early departures.
- WEATHER: We do not offer refunds or free cancellations due to weather.
- CHECK-IN: After 3:00 p.m. CHECKOUT: By 11:00 a.m.
- CAMPFIRES AND FIREWORKS: Are not allowed on property.
- TRAVELING TO MEARS, MI: It is the guest responsibility to do research before coming to Mears, Silver Lake Sand Dunes area. During the off-season, many businesses have reduced hours or are close altogether. It is the guest responsibility to plan ahead for their vacation and make plans accordingly. We do not offer refunds for early check-outs due to local businesses not being open. All rooms have a maximum occupancy limit. If additional occupants or visitors arrive, additional charges or cancellation of the reservation without refund may occur.
- PARKING: Parking in the hotel main parking lot is provided for one vehicle per room. Extra vehicles, trailers and oversize vehicles will park across the street in overflow parking lot. We do have a camera for the overflow parking lot that can be viewed from your room's TV.
- SMOKING, PETS, AND OUTSIDE VISITORS: Smoking/"vaping", pets, and visitors are not permitted. If found, there will be charged an additional $250 and service will be refused without a refund. There is a designated smoking area near the front entrance.
- Taxes: Rates are subject to a 6% Michigan sales tax and a 5% County room tax
- Cribs and Roll-a-way Beds available for $10 each/per day; based on availability.
- 2nd Friday in September is Apple & BBQ Festival weekend. There is a 2-night minimum stay from Friday and Saturday.
- Saturday nights, weekends, and holidays may require a 2- or 3-night minimum stay.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.